We have a fabulous list of speakers lined up for our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Homeroom Lofts in Averill Park, NY on May 25, 2016, at 4:00 pm! Homeroom Lofts is a luxurious 35-unit apartment community created from a Beaux-Art style school building. The renovation of the old school into an apartment community has created a stunning combination of original detail and modern amenities.
Looking forward to hearing from:
- Thomas O’Connor, Director, Government Relations, Capital Region Chamber
- Bob Allard, Representative for NYS Senator Kathy Marchione
- Kathy Jimino, Rensselaer County Executive
- Flora Fasoldt, Town of Sand Lake Supervisor
- Martin Reid, Rensselaer County Legislature
- Judith Breselor, Rensselaer County Legislature
- Alexander Shannon, Rensselaer County Legislature
- Jesse Holland, President and Founder, Sunrise Management & Consulting
Homeroom Lofts is located at 2910 NY-43, Averill Park, NY and a link to Google maps is here. If you know someone who has not yet RSVP’d, please refer them to invite.sunrisemc.com. For additional information on Homeroom Lofts, please visit www.HomeroomLofts.com.
To learn more, check out this link to our press kit: Homeroom Lofts Ribbon Cutting Press Kit.